I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair.After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner.

Not only did this create a safety hazard but a waste of money. After contacting their customer service concerning the poor product sold I was informed the company was no longer in business. How can you provide high quality products if you can't stand behind them?

I am extremely disappointed in the quality of product for the cost.The reason for purchasing from them was I expected a higher quality product for the dollar.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of propane fire pit from Wayfair and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Wayfair to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was emails and bad product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments