Scranton, Pennsylvania

I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair.After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner.

Not only did this create a safety hazard but a waste of money. After contacting their customer service concerning the poor product sold I was informed the company was no longer in business. How can you provide high quality products if you can't stand behind them?

I am extremely disappointed in the quality of product for the cost.The reason for purchasing from them was I expected a higher quality product for the dollar.

Review about: Propane Fire Pit.

I didn't like: Emails, Bad product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wayfair -  Weird color policy.. Got a pop up ad for a patio umbrella, then--- Wayfair "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..." Read more Wayfair - BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayfair "I ordered a beautiful upholstered bed from Wayfair and it was great until I kept waking up to bites on my arms. I thought I might have been allergic to..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Upholstered Chair from Broad Brook, Connecticut Wayfair "After just 2 months of having new chairs the cushion material disintegrated into a white powder that came through the seating. Beware of Wayfair they would not repair, replace..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more