I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair.After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner.
Not only did this create a safety hazard but a waste of money. After contacting their customer service concerning the poor product sold I was informed the company was no longer in business. How can you provide high quality products if you can't stand behind them?
I am extremely disappointed in the quality of product for the cost.The reason for purchasing from them was I expected a higher quality product for the dollar.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Propane Fire Pit
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..."
- "After just 2 months of having new chairs the cushion material disintegrated into a white powder that came through the seating. Beware of Wayfair they would not repair, replace..."
- "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..."
- "I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go. I was using the phone strictly for music in..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."