I ordered a beautiful upholstered bed from Wayfair and it was great until I kept waking up to bites on my arms.I thought I might have been allergic to mosquitos because I never saw a bug in my bed and I have never dealt with bed bugs before plus the bites were only on my arms and forehead.
Then one night I saw a bug in my bed and I called my apartment and they had the pest control come in and they confirmed they were bed bugs and that they had come from the headboard. They didn't find any on the mattress at the time, which I ordered from a different company. But now we had to hire an exterminator to come in and we now have to either vacate the place or live out of bags for six weeks. I have not been able to sleep in my room for going on two weeks now.
I sleep on an air mattress in the living room because I am not able to vacate for that long. I am livid and have been seriously inconvenienced. I called Wayfair and they offered me a refund which was a little too easy and let's me know that the know about this issues.
I will be calling the corporate office and demanding they reimburse me for not only having to pay an exterminator but for me having to throw out a brand new mattress that I bought from somewhere else, also for my medical bills because my arms look like I had chicken pox with all these little black spots, and for any other expense or inconvenience this has caused.They really need to get this problem under control because people are going to stop ordering from them and I have no problem going to social media and letting everyone know about this problem.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Quality and price
What I disliked
- Bed bugs my bed came with
- Hundreds of bites on my arms
- Living out of bags for 6 weeks
- Know about the issue but do nothing
- Quick to just refund you the money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."