Silver Spring, Maryland
1.1K views 1 comment
2.6
Style and Design

I ordered a beautiful upholstered bed from Wayfair and it was great until I kept waking up to bites on my arms.I thought I might have been allergic to mosquitos because I never saw a bug in my bed and I have never dealt with bed bugs before plus the bites were only on my arms and forehead.

Then one night I saw a bug in my bed and I called my apartment and they had the pest control come in and they confirmed they were bed bugs and that they had come from the headboard. They didn't find any on the mattress at the time, which I ordered from a different company. But now we had to hire an exterminator to come in and we now have to either vacate the place or live out of bags for six weeks. I have not been able to sleep in my room for going on two weeks now.

I sleep on an air mattress in the living room because I am not able to vacate for that long. I am livid and have been seriously inconvenienced. I called Wayfair and they offered me a refund which was a little too easy and let's me know that the know about this issues.

I will be calling the corporate office and demanding they reimburse me for not only having to pay an exterminator but for me having to throw out a brand new mattress that I bought from somewhere else, also for my medical bills because my arms look like I had chicken pox with all these little black spots, and for any other expense or inconvenience this has caused.They really need to get this problem under control because people are going to stop ordering from them and I have no problem going to social media and letting everyone know about this problem.

Review about: Mulhouse Furniture Felisa Bed.

Reason of review: Bed Bugs.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: None, Dissatisfied, Quality and price, Product.

I didn't like: Bed bugs my bed came with, Hundreds of bites on my arms, Living out of bags for 6 weeks, Quick to just refund you the money.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Ed

Hi

i am facing a similar issue. Just wondering, if u ever contacted corporate with this and got anything for extermination etc.