Style and Design

I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair.Put it together with ease and it was beautiful.

Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts. Chalking it up to being outdoors and mosquitos I didn't think anything else of it. Until one night I started getting really itchy almost to the point I felt like it was burning. Being 2 am I decided to strip my bed....

and that's when I found them bed bugs. I immediately removed my bed from my room and started cleaning. Remembering I had an upholstered bed I decided to check the frame and headboard. I moved back the fabric on headboard and the entire thing was crawling with bedbugs.

Took my frame down and disposed of it. I now have had to remove 3 more beds and treat my entire apartment.

Upon searching online I see I'm not the only one who purchased an upholstered bed frame from wayfair who's had the same issue.I'm extremely disappointed in this and sickened for the amount of money I've now had to spend to replace not one but four beds and the money to treat, all because I made this purchase.

Review about: Bed Frame.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments