Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
1.4K views

I ordered a table June 23rd on Wayfair.com which showed it would ship June 29th. I accepted the order as it would arrive on time for my needs.

I didn't receive a shipping notice on the 29th so I checked my order status June 30th and found my order was in a back ordered status so I cancelled my order so I could order from somewhere else and still be on time with my due date. I received a confirmation of Wayfair having received my request to cancel my order June 30. Three days later, July 2nd, I got a shipping notice. When I got a hold of someone they said it is too late to cancel now as the table has already shipped.

Later on that day after messaging back and forth I was told they're going to charge me almost $200 to return. I explained everything and it didn't matter.

This is the worst online shipping company I've ever dealt with and based upon other reviews it appears to be a standard practice of not being fair with consumers. I would never purchase from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1182076

Got similar case, but they delivered a canceled order to me by mistake. So i have huge ugly package hanging at my place for almost a month already and they cant pick it up.

Now they are saying that i need to transport it to their warehouse myself. What a joke.

@Anonymous

Hi. similar case here. Did they charge your credit card after that?

I had same deal. Go through your payment processor.

I had an absolute *** at Wayfair, but I refused to back down. These idiots haven't shipped my item, but insist it can't be cxld, so they've now issued me a free return label (had to fight for it, dude had total attitude like I was backing out of buying a house lol!) um, we didn't sign a CONTRACT! They're absolutely a scam company. Worst case, simply refuse to accept the pkg.

i will never ever do business w them again.

Ever. Ridiculous.