1.4
Style and Design

Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair.

First they sent me a pillow that was shredded right out of the package. The material that made up the pillow was brittle and was just crumbling. Next, they sent me a coffee table that was broken in two places! I opened the box and found that a piece of wood that holds up a drawer was broken in half.

They shouldn't have used that piece of wood to begin with. It looked rotten, and broke in a weak spot. AND that piece was too short. It didn't reach all the way from one end of the table to the other so they STAPLED it to meet the other side.

And to top it all off the front of the table was also damaged, a piece of the front was falling off and at least 15 staples were hanging out of each side of it. I had to pull the staples out so they wouldn't injure my guests. The wood shredded as I did this, and I could see that the quality of the wood was absolute ***. This table seems like it's made of the same cheap type of wood that shipping palettes are made of.

The whole thing was completely slapdashed together. No care, no craftmanship, just get it out the door as quickly as possible. I expected more for a table that cost over $400!!! When I called customer service they told me they could give me a lousy 15% off or I could have a full refund if I held onto the table until they sent someone to pick it up.

And then they couldn't tell me how long it would be before someone could come pick it up! I doubted their ability to come get it quickly since it took nearly 3 weeks to get it delivered in the first place! This is terrible customer service.

A piece of advice from me, don't ever order a large piece of furniture from Wayfair. If it comes damaged your choice will be getting a tiny discount on your furniture or being made to store a big piece of furniture in your house with no information on how long you'll have to keep it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!AS A GUAGE, the lower the price the cheaper tbe product! !!!

In this case , furniture.They do a great job at covering up the cheap with attractive finishes and fabric.Pure junk !.... why?My girlfriend bought several items and it and all went back!STAY AWAY

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1314692

Same thing about the magazine's order a few cheap items and it was backordered just wait for nothing but the magazine came right away, but they do not tell you. Bad service..

Please cancel my oders. I have found out I'm very sick and going to start ccemotheray soon

to Jackie Carlisle #1299607

Please cancel all oders

Passaic, New Jersey, United States #1283402

Did they every actually come get it?

Boise, Idaho, United States #1280955

How about ordering from wayfair and getting magazines as a promotion and not being even told and then trying to straighten the problem out. Getting no satisfaction ever.

They will always be right.. NOT.