I have been working for over 6 weeks to resolve an issue where online only it states that I have no available credit to use. My balance is only $37.81, but there is no available credit...

I have used their automated system and gotten multiple replies that it will be updated by a certain date to no avail. Then, I was told to call. At the end of the call, I was assured that it would be updated in a matter of hours. Nope!

Most recently, I am being told to write a letter if I have a billing dispute.... The bill lists the credit available correctly! It is only the website that is incorrect, which then does not allow a purchase. How stupid are these people?

It has to be a simple fix!!

I will make my last payment and close this account if the customer service is this awful. Don't waste your time or $$ here, they are not intelligent people working to help you here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The worst card ever! At the rate of 28.8% and $9.00 to make a payment over the phone or online it's simple not worth it.

Pass on this card. Late fees are $35 dollars. Deliveries on furniture where delayed then never delivered.

A 0 balance is still charged interest. Don't do it!