Frederick, Maryland
1.7

Here is the email I sent:

To: IR@wayfair.com PR@wayfair.com business@wayfair.com trade@wayfair.com BAMedu@wayfair.com

Wow!

Your online "Contact Us" information does not include an email for customer service so I am writing to you, and really you should follow up!

I had ordered several items from Wayfair and as a new customer, was fairly satisfied despite having heard a lot of bad reviews about your company, and was considering buying more items.

However, just now, I had a phone call, from Wayfair, asking me if I wanted to rate an item that I had recently purchased. I replied to the young lady that I am not interested in providing any online ratings.

She then asked me if I wanted to be taken off of the call list, and I told her I didn't know why I was on the call list anyway, there was no reason to call me unless it was about an order.

She got a very nasty tone, and said, slowly and *abusively* "That - is - why - I - am - asking you " and proceeded to rant nastily. I hung up on her.

OK, Wayfair, you have totally lost me as a customer. I highly recommend you train your staff in some basic customer service. Put me on your "Do Not Call List" effective immediately.

I am done with you!

Wow!

Regards,

Former Customer

Wayfair Cons: Abusive customer service harrassing phone call, Bad service.

Comments