Richmond, Virginia

I recently decided to ignore all other complaints on here since the deals looked great on WayFair and they are so heavily advertised on HGTV. BOY, was I wrong.

I wanted to start a registry for my wedding as the benefits of having a registry seemed worth it, and my guests had the luxury of ordering from home (if need be). Anyways, I tried for hours one night following the directions online to no avail to create a registry and COULD NOT. I tried customer service, but apparently could not get through my calling, emailing, or live chatting. Finally, I decided I would just save the items I liked to a private board and would convert them over to the registry once up and running, after speaking with customer service.

All next week I tried to call customer service and could not get through, FINALLY today I was able to get through and was informed that their registry services are temporarily down and they do not have an estimated date for when new registries can be created.

I questioned why there wasn't a landing page, stating this so I didn't waste my time, and the customer service rep acted like it was my mistake as I should have known their services were unavailable if I couldn't get it to work, although there is nothing leading me to that conclusion on their webpage. After much wasted time, I will no longer be using WayFair, I will the good old local stores.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments