Wayfair Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
service@wayfair.com
support@wayfair.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Wayfair Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 929-3247
Total calls: 93 415 Issues resolved: 6 450 Last call: Feb 23, 2024

What Is the Wayfair Customer Service Phone Number?

Depending on the nature of your concern, Wayfair makes several numbers available for immediate assistance. If you have a general inquiry about their products, installation, or delivery, contact the toll-free Wayfair customer service at 1877-929-3247. Likewise, for concerns related to orders, i.e., returns, exchanges, etc, it is best to dial the Wayfair phone number reachable at 1-866-263-8325. Moreover, if you need to contact a registry specialist, call the dedicated Wayfair customer service at 1-844-230-5692. And for those uncertain times when you’re in the middle of your shopping and have a question, don’t hesitate to call the Wayfair contact desk available at 1-844-669-9028. Lastly, if you’re facing any troubles with billing or your Wayfair business account, you can dial 1-800-365-2714 for immediate assistance.

Does Wayfair Have 24-Hour Customer Support?

Its customers highly acclaim Wayfair for providing comprehensive customer service throughout the week. From Monday to Friday, Wayfair customer service hours start from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM ET. Wayfair has a designated customer service operational between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM ET on Saturdays for those who prefer weekends. The hours are slightly shorter on Sundays, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET. However, the company emphasizes providing a dedicated help desk for shopping assistance. These hours range from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET on weekdays, while on weekends, these are limited from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.

If you like to shop online, please note there’s no Wayfair 24-hour customer service number yet. However, you can still email them anytime and get your concern addressed within the next 24-48 hours. For service-specific information, you can write your queries at service@wayfair.com, whereas technical issues can be directed at support@wayfair.com. If you have a specific concern, visit their website and find the email address that best fits your needs.

What Is the Wayfair Corporate Office Address?

Should you need to reach out to the Wayfair corporate office, you’ll find it at 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02116, United States. The central location of this Wayfair address plays a crucial role in their steadfast operations seven days a week. In its pursuit to provide the best possible customer service, Wayfair has expanded its horizons to other locations, too. These include an office at 550 S. Depot Drive in Ogden, Utah, 84404, and another at 1313 Research Way, Orem, Utah, 84097. Additionally, if you are in Texas, you can find a Wayfair location at 3101 University Drive East, Bryan, Texas 77802.

How Can I Contact Wayfair Online via the Website?

Among several different channels to connect with their swift customer service, you can also reach out to them via the Wayfair website. Head to Wayfair.com and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, where you’ll find a dedicated section for customer service. There, you’ll come across various options such as ‘My Orders,’ ‘Track My Order,’ and Wayfair Account online, depending on your required assistance. No matter which option you choose, you can find help resources and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that can provide you with immediate assistance.

Can I Contact Wayfair via Live Chat?

It is straightforward to contact Wayfair customer support via live chat. Go to their website and scroll to the "Quick Help" section. There, you’ll find a message box popping up, allowing you to start the Wayfair customer service chat. Please note that their sales consultants can help you from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST between Monday and Friday. While these hours are limited from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST on Saturdays, you can access Wayfair chat from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST on Sundays. Should you be required to contact them outside of these hours, you can still send a message. However, you’ll need to wait for the response until the customer support team returns to work on the next business day.

PissedConsumer Club

2.8 / 5
Average
Guest-5622247
5.0

We ordered few things from wayfair . Everything was good quality just couple pieces were missing of a chandelier but the customer service lady was very nice and professional. she immediately took all the needed steps and solve our problem and hopefully we r getting the missing parts very soon.

Guest-5602435
Check on order placed in the January the 20th.
5.0

Don't get me wrong, customer service did what she could but I was hoping she could have done more. Fraudulent purchase of supposedly "Wayfair" Warehouse clearance sale items.

I was double billed and never received anything. Received one email saying that more information will follow and it did not. I think Wayfair is one of the BEST. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WAYFAIR TO ANYONE.

My problem, I was fooled by someone on a social media link. Definitely, I need to be more mindful when ordering online.

Drinda Dph
Haven't received my order
4.7

My order was lost and when I called the customer service they were so helpful and resent my order out and I received it in a few days. Definitely would order again from them!

Guest-5557702
Trying to order
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I spent an entire day researching lighted mirrors. I tried to order two mirrors totaling over $900.

The 10% off coupon would not work, saying it was invalid. I called for help and the customer service person was helpful and gave me another code to use.

The call ended and as I input the new code, it wouldn't work either! I just gave up and will or from another company.

How Good is Wayfair's Customer Service?

Annalise Gaz
Annalise Gaz
Feels Satisfied | Feb 23, 2024

Well my first experience wasn’t good because I had to return my dining table because arrived broken , but the good news you’re sending me a good one. Thank you.

Karimah Gza
Karimah Gza
Feels Neutral | Feb 22, 2024

I have always had good experience with customer service. My computer is now and I need to get them replaced as soon as possible. Please help me Diane Debban

Annastacia Rik
Annastacia Rik
Feels Satisfied | Feb 21, 2024

Great

Audel Lug
Audel Lug
Feels Disappointed | Feb 21, 2024

I got a bench storage bench. The product was ok for what it is but the anssembly instructions could be better.

Johan Rdm
Johan Rdm
Feels Neutral | Feb 21, 2024

After they initially had the sofa repaired and that didn’t work, they were very easy to deal with.

Setareh Szp
Setareh Szp
Feels Satisfied | Feb 18, 2024

She was to send an email for me to contact the seller

Summary of Wayfair Customer Service Calls

25% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Wayfair?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get all the parts”
  • “Gotta settle a delivery date”
  • “Package”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about an item I would like to order”
  • “Ask about the furniture I want to order”
  • “Looking for a white fuar sofa and chair”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Replacement parts not delivered”
  • “For returning 1 dining table”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged item”
  • “Want to know if the product I want in the picture us the sane I ordered b4. So nice I want another one!”
  • “Certificate of insurance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Refunds”
  • “Refund problem”

Account Question:

• “Open account”
  • “Order not sowing on my account”
  • “Account”

Cards Question:

• “Did i get ac excepted for your credit card?”
  • “My credit card was decliined”
  • “Credit card issue”

Staff Question:

• “Service appointment”
  • “Customer service assistance”
  • “Installation service I purchased”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Items added to my cart on cell phone NOT listed in my cart on Wayfair site in my computer”
  • “The price from website is different from the price you charge”
  • “Can't place my order online”

Employment Question:

• “Im having a problem receiving my w2”
  • “W2's didn't come”
  • “Form 1099 NEC”

Other Question:

• “Want to place order”
  • “Wanting to purchase furniture online”
  • “My order was incorrect”

About