2.3

I am incredibly disappointed with my Wayfair experience.On August 14th, after having to take time from work and my family coming from an hour and a half away to help assemble my furniture, it was discovered that the piece of furniture that was delivered was not my sleeper sofa.

It was the correct sticker on the wrong box. The picture on the box did not even resemble a sofa, as a chaise was delivered. The only thing that was the same was the color and company. Now I will have to wait ANOTHER three and a half weeks for the correct piece to be delivered.

I will not have the correct piece of furniture until TWO MONTHS after having been ordered. My guests have nowhere to stay because of this inconvenience and my family wasted their evening traveling to me to discover what was delivered was not what I ordered. I am so extremely disappointed with Wayfair, this will be the last time I order from Wayfair.

Not to mention my delivery team could not understand what I was to saying over the phone when I was arriving and the 30 minutes courtesy call was a 10 minute courtesy text.They also weren't the most friendly.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Shipping experience, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments