Staten Island, New York

HOW DOES A COMPANY LIST A PRICE AND THEN NOT HONOR IT. I UNDERSTAND IT WAS AN ERROR ON THE OTHER HAND I DO NOT FEEL THEY SHOULD PUNISH THE CUSTOMER FOR THEIR MISTAKE.

IN ADDITION THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL STATING THE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDIZE BUT WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR WEBSITE 1 DAY LATER IT IS LITTERALLY HALF THE PRICE THEY SENT ME. WAYFAIR COULD HAVE TAKEN ACCOUNTABILITY AND NOT PUNISHING THE CUSTOMER BY NOT HONORING THE PRICE THIS ACTION WOULD HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT WAYFAIR.

INSTEAD THEY CHOSE TO CANCEL MY ORDER WHICH SHOWS THEY ARE NOT AN HONORABLE COMPANY OR CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AT ALL. I REALLY THOUGHT WAYFAIR WAS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES HOW DISAPPOINTING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Website.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: SELL ME THE MERCHANDISE FOR THE PRICE IT WAS LISTED..

Wayfair Cons: Do not stand by pricing.

Comments

I bought a sink, faucet and bathroom vanity (including the framed mirror) for the same price as similar at Home Depot and Lowe's.... The difference mine is made of real wood not particle board, better construction and overall a better piece of furniture.

The downside.... It took forever to arrive and the fittings and openings for installation required my own retrofits and cutting the furniture to fit which I did.

I live it and it looks GREAT in place. Scale of 1-10 with10 being perfect and totally satiated I'd give the experience and item an 8.