Bluffton, South Carolina
2.0

Wayfair did not make their delivery dates on either of my tile orders and I paid over $175 for the shipping costs for these two orders. I also found out that Home Depot would have shipped one of the tile orders free to my local Home Depot store.

I had to reschedule my contractor right before the holidays and this was after talking to a supervisor at Wayfair, calling the tile manufacturer in Maryland (Daltile), and calling the shipping company (***-way Freight) several times. Wayfair does not list correct delivery times, so if you need something by a certain time, best to order the same item from another vendor. So, with all this mess, and rescheduling my contractor, Wayfair is still not refunding any shipping costs to me - despite the fact that I have to drive 45 minutes to the closest ***-way Freight to pick up my order, because it would be even later if I waited to have ***-way deliver it to me.

Take my advice and do not order any item that you really need in any sort of a timely manner from Wayfair. Use Lowe's or Home Depot for building supplies and use Overstock.com for furniture or home goods; all of these vendors are timely with their deliveries and have excellent customer service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Wayfair Cons: Delivery.

Comments

I am so sorry that I didn't read this before giving them the order for 2 beds (I have a bed and breakfast in Windham ,NY) First of all I couldn't find my file containing their phone number . I had to hunt for 20 minutes and finally found it on a website "Human' something.

They don't want to get bothered by their customers. let costumers do the work on their time . Just give me the MONEY !!! AND WAIT !!!

I was really counting on this beds ,they are part of my business. This incidence will cost me a lot of aggravation ,money and time ,as I have helpers scheduled to come and help tomorrow to bring the rooms up to par !!

Some service person told me that their statistic is that ONLY 2% of orders go wrong. We both became a lousy statistic of theirs.

My beds were supposed to arrive today !! I have a confirmation for Nov.21.

14 on my paperwork. When I called they tracked the order and told me that the beds are scheduled for Nov.25.14. So, on my birthday I will have to wait for FEDEX to show up. It could also be that the order is damaged .

In that case I will get refunded and go to OVERSTOCK.com. I never had a problem with them. I also told them that it is not enough to make funny commercials.

Rather hire more people and give customers some HUMAN Costumer service to let people know that the order is delayed. Where are the GOOD OLD DAYS when customers spending their hard earned money were appreciated?