July 2018 I ordered a 72 inch round table delivery to be oct 30 I was told it was lost in shipping, another one was reordered to be delivered being of January we received notification delivery was going to be dec 6 so my husband took a flight to myrtle beach from New York to receive the table at our new house. There was a delivery but it was a bolt of material that belongs to a man in New York it had our shipping number on the box needless to say we are very upset.

I called and the person I spoke to was rude and cancelled my order I called back got a lovely man John who tried to help supposedly it’s on reorder and I’m waiting again at least I believe so it’s been 7 months and wayfair was paid along time ago for a table I never received please can someone help me ???

I’ve orders other furniture for both homes but this experience is terrible. My phone 347 73-2890 help

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Customer Care.

Comments

Same thing happened here friend it's been over a year and we haven't seen the bookcase we ordered. Even the idea that they cancelled the order and reordered it. We paid for it and never saw it