I ordered a floor lamp from Wayfair on 1/29/17.It arrived yesterday (2/2/17).

Very good turn around time. However the lamp arrived in a box that had obviously seen an impact or two, and the lamp was broken. I took 3 photos detailing the damage and uploaded them along with an explanation and a request for a replacement lamp. In no time at all I received an email that indeed they would send a replacement.

Great. But then reading further down I saw that I may not receive this lamp until May 11th. May 11th??? This is not the way to treat new customers...

it makes them old customers.I don't understand why it takes so long to receive a replacement when the original arrived in just a few days.

Review about: Andover Mills Lamp.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

ABOUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I RECIVED OFF YOU A PARCEL AS I WAS VERY ILL AT THE TIME I DID'NT GET TIME TO OPEN IT TILL THE END OF LAST WEEK AS OPENED IT I NOTICED THE ONE OF MY NEW TUCH LAMPS WAS BROKEN AROUND THE THE LIGHT SOCKET WHEN I BOUGHT SOME BULBS FOR THEM AND PUT THEM IN NONE OF THE 2 WOULD WORK AT ALL SO I'M HERE SENDING THIS EMAIL LETTER TO YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPEND IN TRANSITE FOR YOU IF YOU CAN SORT IT OUT PLEASE.