I ordered a floor lamp from Wayfair on 1/29/17. It arrived yesterday (2/2/17).

Very good turn around time. However the lamp arrived in a box that had obviously seen an impact or two, and the lamp was broken. I took 3 photos detailing the damage and uploaded them along with an explanation and a request for a replacement lamp. In no time at all I received an email that indeed they would send a replacement.

Great. But then reading further down I saw that I may not receive this lamp until May 11th. May 11th??? This is not the way to treat new customers...

it makes them old customers. I don't understand why it takes so long to receive a replacement when the original arrived in just a few days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Andover Mills Lamp.

Comments

ABOUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I RECIVED OFF YOU A PARCEL AS I WAS VERY ILL AT THE TIME I DID'NT GET TIME TO OPEN IT TILL THE END OF LAST WEEK AS OPENED IT I NOTICED THE ONE OF MY NEW TUCH LAMPS WAS BROKEN AROUND THE THE LIGHT SOCKET WHEN I BOUGHT SOME BULBS FOR THEM AND PUT THEM IN NONE OF THE 2 WOULD WORK AT ALL SO I'M HERE SENDING THIS EMAIL LETTER TO YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPEND IN TRANSITE FOR YOU IF YOU CAN SORT IT OUT PLEASE.