Andover, Massachusetts
Style and Design

I bought a kitchen set and 2 other items a shelf and tv stand at a cost of 1330 paid with paypal. I thought that they would deliver the kitchen table and chairs and all the items at the same time.

Boxes began arriving at my condo door. The shelf and tv stand weighed a ton. Both in heavy boxes. The kitchen set I ordered had chairs that needed to be assembled??I checked the posting on the website.

Apparently the table gets dropped at your door assembled but the chairs don't. I cancelled the chairs the day the shelf and tv stand arrived. The status online said NOT SHIPPED..they came anyway after I spent 45 minutes on the phone, I was assured by Annette they would not be shipping. Then they explained in an email I only had 1 attempt left to have the chairs picked up because when fedx came the chairs were not there.???How could they be?

I talked to Fenda J,Dakoda S, Adam C all different people and still have no table and know idea when is coming or how I can not leave my job because a guy calls me. This is the most frustrating and incompetent company I have come across. I got rid of my own kitchen set because I received an EMAIL that said it .Track Your Package :Status: In Transit

Estimated Arrival in your Local Area between - Nov 06, 2014 - Nov 11, 2014

Your shipment has been picked up from the warehouse and is in transit. Took the day off from work and I waited all day and the truth is..

there is no date of delivery. The company will call you within those dates. You would have to stay at home for weeks to receive an order. Or be able to leave your job when someone calls you.

What? Are you kidding? So any way the other items I purchased were Walmart in the box items of very poor quality. I paid someone 90 it took 3.5 hrs.

I sent the chairs back and still have no table. the customer service people lie and say anything to get you off the phone...do not be a fool and buy here. I can not even get them to ship brown circles to cover screw holes.

This place should go away. Not a Google Trusted store and I disputed in on Paypal

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments