South Hempstead, New York
2.3

On the morning of 9/20/14 on Slickdeals.com & Gottadeal.com Wayfair posted a special code COASTAL50 giving $50. off a $50. or more purchase .

I used the link provided on Slickdeals to buy Dounut Shop k-cups 108 in a box. They cost $70.43- the $50. off = $20.43. When I went to the checkout there was no place to put in the code? I called customer serviceand told the person my problem. He said not to worry he would take the order over the phone. I wanted to order 2 boxes but was told the $50. off can be applied to only 1 item. I said then make it just 1 box. He took my information, put in the order and told me my total w/tax would be $22.19. A few minutes later I received my confirmation by email.

The next morning checking my emails there were 2 from Wayfair.com, one said my order was cancelled and the other said I put in an invalid code when ordering and they were giving me 10% off on 1 item to be used within 7 days for my troubles.

I NEVER PUT IN THE CODE, CUSTOMER SERVICE PUT IN THE CODE the person knew about the deal. Now they are trying to say I made a mistake?

I sent an email back complaining if this was a mistake IT WAS NOT MINE, IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE AND THEY SHOULD HONOR THIS SALE. I have not heard back from Wayfair.com as of yet. Only a two bit company would try to blame the customer for their mistake.

STAY AWAY from a company like this UNLESS you like headaches!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments