Style and Design

Do NOT buy anything from Wayfair!!! I read the negative reviews before purchasing a duvet cover and was a little hesitant, but I thought I'd be safe ordering bedding!

Wrong! I ordered the product on 9/12/15 and didn't receive it until 9/21/2015. It wasn't what I expected, cheap looking fabric and it actually smelled like chemicals. So today I went to return it and was told the I was out side the 30 day timeframe.

I'm now stuck with a $60 duvet cover I'll never use because it's cheap and toxic.

I will never shop at Wayfair again. I'm sticking with Amazon...fast shipping, good customer service, and great return policy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of duvet cover. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned duvet cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Comments

Same thing happened to me only my loss was $102 in shipping costs to return a piece of junk made in China desk. Never again