1.6
Style and Design

I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them.They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address.

ENDLESS call after call after call and nothing was ever resolved. I had a huge sectional as a part of this order - scheduled for delivery on 9/23 - incorrectly slated for delivery to Philadelphia instead of Miami. Countless calls to the "warhouse" to re-route the shipment but the warehouse wasn't honoring the requests and indicating the change to Fedex or UPS. So then they just arrange to send me a new sectional to the correct address in Florida only to find out the sectional was now out of stock, and now I have to wait over 2 months for a $3200 sectional to be delivered.

This is but one example of the absolute horror I have been through with this organization. Never. Ever.

Again.EVER.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8000. Amcvay is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments