I just watched yet another Wayfair commercial which said - "Free Shipping....everything?...yes...everything...even the big stuff" Their web site boasts "free shipping on orders over $49". My order was well over that amount yet at check out, free shipping was not the case for me

...I paid close to $150 shipping.

So this is "free"? My email to Wayfair customer service was responded to with ...."the shipping price was clear at check out". Yes, that is true, but I am questioning why the commericals are so misleading.

They should not be allowed to advertise free shipping when it is not all free shipping. From the reviews, I can see I was not the only one that experienced this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wayfair commercial. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Comments

Why did you purchase if you didn't get the free shipping?