Woodstock, Georgia

I purchased a stainless steel sink to replace an old cast iron sink that was dingy with age. I purchased the same size sink that was supposed to be a simple drop-in.

But once we got into it, we discovered the new sink was far from a drop-in. The lip that should have sat down on the counter over the same size hole was blocked from doing so because Wayfair's sink had a metal attachment band all around just under the lip, forcing the sink to sit nearly half an inch above the counter. We had to enlarge the entire hole for the Wayfair sink. The problems with the new sink installation kept getting worse.

All told, this simple design FLAW (in my opinion) will end up costing me more than $800 EXTRA.

If one is starting a new house or building an entire new kitchen from scratch, then this stainless steel sink is fine. But don't think u can just drop it in in the place of an old one measuring the SAME SIZE.

This bizarre design variation cost me more than the sink. Would not do it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sink.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments