Meridian, Idaho
Style and Design

I ordered a sofa sleeper from Wayfair. It was said to be 8 weeks out when I ordered.

I then got notification that the sofa shipped and was on it's way to the delivery agent in my area. I thought thats awesome I'll get my couch early! It was supposed to arrive at the delivery agent 5/28-6/3 those dates came and went nothing. I logged onto wayfair to find out where my sofa was and there was a new delivery est.

The new arrival at the delivery agent was 6/8-6/11. I called and emailed and made sure wayfair notified the delivery agent of my new phone number and I checked online and that was done. The dates came and went and still no sofa, no call nothing. So I logged on again to wayfair, this time there was a message in the tracking area that said "sorry for the delay, please call wayfair for information".

I called and found out no one knows where the sofa is! Three days later I hear from them they found the sofa it never left the area. "it left the warehouse but got over looked at the shipping place". So then I hear "they are trying to get a truck there to pick it up today I will let you know what happens" that was friday, it's now monday and I'm being told "I haven't heard from them I will let you know when I do", wait shouldn't you be calling them and following up??

I check the wayfair site and they removed my order I can't even pull it up! Then are refusing to give me an immediate refund when I paid back in May, never received the product and have been paying interest.

DO NOT BUY FROM WAYFAIR!!!!!!!

Comments