Bought 2 bean bag chairs, but it was full of big peices of foam .Bought them for two kids with sensory issues.

They send me 2 cheap chair full of peices of foam that are complete garage . I thought I bought two Quality chairs costing 170.00$ each and that was a sale. 235.99$ full price . Shame on you way fair I'll be letting anyone know who asks how are Christmas was.

I complained but did get much feed back other then they felt bad I was not satisfied . Just want to know where the beans are cause they are not in the chair.

It's to back that this is my first experience in ordering online, won't be doing it again especially from Wayfair.Signed very disappointed

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of comfort research fuf bean bag chair from Wayfair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Wayfair to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I returned my beanbag chair to walmart because the foam smell was so foul that my 12 year old told me it smelled foul.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1282279

It says right in the description that it is a foam filled chair.Why most people don't read descriptions or understand what they're reading is mind boggling.

Like it will say an item is 10 inches high and then when someone gets it they say oh so misleading it's way too small. Yeah 10 inches is small but it said that right in the description.

I bought one of these bean bags and it's been great so far and guess what, when I bought it I knew it was filled with foam pieces.Just wondering if I knew that, why couldn't you be bothered to read the same info I did and then not buy it if you didn't want foam.