My furniture delivery was scheduled for Wednesday between 10-2 and we took the day off from work to be home for it. The delivery truck started out 10 miles from my home and went in the opposite direction! At 2 pm, I received notification that my delivery would be by 7 pm, so we were home all evening and it never came!

Called corporate and they could not reach the delivery company but they tried to make it right for us, promising I'd receive my delivery the next day, since it was on the truck, but the delivery company refused to deliver it next day! They wanted to deliver it next week! That means my furniture would be on a cold, dirty, disgusting truck all week!

Finally, the delivery company agreed to deliver it today, between 1-5 pm, with 10 stops before me. I checked the map, and once again, they started out 10 miles from my home, went in the opposite direction, then sent me a text to reschedule me before 8 pm! Now that is two days of work missed, as well as another evening.

It is apparent that Wayfair corporate has lost complete control over their incompetent delivery service, and I am sure most damaged items are a result of that. I am furious and will NEVER order large items from Wayfair that cannot be shipped UPS or FEDEX. The Wayfair subcontractors are unprofessional, out of control, answer to no one, and could not care less about customer satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments