Powell River, British Columbia
1.3K views

This horribly rude company is spamming me non stop for *** things like ugly and cheap made in china bed sheets i wouldn't let my kid sleep in and all sorts of ugly tacky cheap made by people that can't even afford a pair of shoes *** holes. This place is like the gap for fat aging yuppies.

you guys are commerce losers good luck with your spamming.

I think i might start calling them daily at least 5 times a day on google voice. I would never trust this company they are spammer jerks and you should buy something quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE: everyone log onto their web site under Opera VPN and flood their emails with fake addresses and complaints

bad enough they doubled down on the email when I sent them a request to stop emailing me, now I get junk mail who buys from these scammers with horrible customer feedback on returns to the even amazingly few that they sucker into buying? how can a scam outfit be in business like this with unethical marketing, I never even heard of these scammers before the junk mail

Spam and I cannot unsubscribe because geoblocking.

Stop the spam!

I get 5-7 emails a week from them. I even contacted them and they said they would remove me from their list.

That just caused more emails to come in. If this is how they have to operate then I would never ever buy anything from this company ever.

@Anonymous

Same here - contacted Wayfair and received a response email saying they were sorry and would remove me, however, I'm still getting between 8-10 spam emails DAILY! I purchased from them in the past and was satisfied, however, the spam is out of control.

I block each email, but they keep coming. I'll never shop there again as they must sell email addresses.

I am being spammed non-stop by “service@wayfair.com” how do I stop it?!

Cannot condone rudeness of previous victim, but agree entirely with the poor customer service.....scamming consumers, teasing price rates & hikes......anonymous