I will literally NEVER order from wayfair again.Terrible customer service.

I ordered two rugs from them one morning around 8:45. While doing a little extra research after ordering, I found them MUCH cheaper elsewhere (rooms to go & target!). They were the exact same rugs on these other sites. I definitely should have done this research prior, but Wayfair was having a sale, so I thought it was a good deal.

Wrong. Between the total of both rugs, by ordering from R2G and Target I saved nearly $200. Well I went ahead and ordered each of the rugs from both places, then went on not even an hour later to Wayfair, around 9:20 and cancelled my order. Several hours passed before I got an email from Wayfair stating they couldn't cancel my order!

Again, not even an hour had passed by the time I cancelled my original order with them... So I thought, surely that can't be right. Again, I was wrong. I called their customer service and got a very rude gentleman telling me there was absolutely nothing he could do for me.

I said, well at the least if you can't cancel it, can you send me a return shipping label? He said sure but you'll have to pay for it.... Okay, I get it if I'd received the rugs, kept them a few days, then decided to return. I HADN'T EVEN PLACED THE ORDER BUT A FEW MINUTES and they hadn't even shipped yet!!!

And he said there was no way he could stop it.

They will even charge you to re-route the package before it gets to you.So if you order from them MAKE SURE you are getting EXACTLY what you want!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attitude of rep, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments