still am waiting for a delivery after receiving and email that the item would be delivered and taking the day off from work. Apparently I was confused..that date was the day it would be in my area...Do not spend any money here. The amount of time you will spend dealing with this company is unreal. I am on my 7th person who keep saying...Thanks for shopping way fair...see last email....I am pretty sure it doesn't mention that it is like a game trying to get your stuff

Hi Lori, Your order for the Crawford Dining Table arrived at the delivery terminal nearest your location today. This means that within 24-48 business hours,?????? you will receive a confirmation email to schedule the delivery date and time. If the time scheduled isn't going to work out for you, the email will also contain the carrier's contact information giving you the ability to call and reschedule. Please let me know if you would like me to process the return. Thank you for shopping with Wayfair.com.

Sincerely,

Megan B. The Wayfair.com Team

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

My sofa has not been delivered from wayfair.com.And I have not received any contact from a delivery company.

I have however been told 3 times now that my order is being shipped.When I try to track the order via Home Direct USA, an error page pops up every time.