Style and Design

So I did miss a payment and they called my right away and said I had defaulted and that my account was going to collections is what they said when they called me unknown on the 23rd my payment was due on the 20th. I honestly forgot to pay I always pay that bill in the beginning of the month and I was so busy I can't believe I forgot that bill.

So I apologized and asked her when my new balance of 52$ was due instead of the 25$ she said on the 20th of the following month I said ok. She said she would note it as a promise to pay but when I call it says my $52 is due on the 20th not immediately. It is the 5th and decided to just pay it because I was getting calls all hours of the day. I mean sometimes only minutes apart.

What's even more annoying is how they try to block they're number. I don't know how. It I'm planning on paying that card off even if I have to use another card just to do it. Im never ever buying any of their crap ever again.

And I have spent quite a lot of money and never had a late payment. I've paid that card off a few times never again

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Nice comment, Wayfairbot!

I’ve bought several pieces at wayfair and been satisfied every time. I’ve bought recliners coffee tables and area rugs. The quality has always been what I expected and the durability has been great!!