Charter Township Of Clinton, Michigan

I own a daycare center and ordered a commercial playground for my center. When the contractor arrived to put it together it was missing 3 sections which totaled 22 pieces. I called and emailed and was basically given the run around. The contractor came out on Monday, June 27, 2016. I was told that I would have the last remaining piece(s) by no later than Wednesday, July 6, 2016. Well, today is July 7, 2016 and I still don't have any parts. In fact, according to my "specialist" I will hopefully have them by Friday but if not Friday maybe Monday or at the latest Tuesday. I was told to call back on Monday and let them her know if I received the parts. Did I mention she's leaving for vacation and won't be available next week? So I have had to pay extra for the contractors to come out only to be sent away again because I don't have the proper material that I spend thousands and thousands of dollars on. Saying to me that if I don't have the parts by Monday that they will open up another persons order and take the missing part out is pure craziness!

I am not interested in anything but getting what I paid for. I spent a lot of money for something I am not even able to use. My students are not able to go play outside in the middle of summer because the project is not done all because we are missing a part.

I understand mistakes but 22 pieces is just pure crazy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments