Half my order was delivered.I went online..no chat available, no email available and the phones didn't even connect...just silence then a busy signal.

I would complain about customer service but they don't have any!

They took my money, delivered half the order and now there is no way to contact them. They must have huge profit margins since they have no customer service in any form. This must be the new business model they have copied from third world countries.

I knew I should have stayed with Amazon.Never ever again will I shop at second rate companies

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Sun Valley, California, United States #1001853

I just tried to contact them using their fake number..yeah..

no dial tone and it just cuts off saying the number has been disconnected or changed.I'm going to call the Better Business Bureau to tell them that this company is shady as *** and they should be removed.