I was looking for patio chairs a little nicer than the hardware store that didn't cost $200 a piece.After careful consideration, I finally ordered a set of 4 patio dining chairs.

Plastic, decorative, stacking, "commercial grade". About $75 each. When they arrived, the quality was little better than the more economical ones from the local hardware store. So, I decided to return them.

No problem, right? I found that I would have to contact a special shipping company and had to pay nearly half of my purchase price for the return shipping.

The upshot is that products are overpriced to cover "free" shipping.Shame on me for not realizing this.

This reviewer shared experience about "if you need m information this is another scsm" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. The most disappointing about patio chairs from Wayfair was pricing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments