So I ordered something from Wayfair, sent it back USP and it's been over a month and no refund.I called once they asked for the number I said I don't have it so they said no problem you should have your refund in 3 days.

A week later still no money. Called again and they said if you don't have the tracking number we cannot refund the money. I found the tracking number and they package had been delivered a month ago. They are banking on you not saving the tracking number.

I WILL NOT do business with them ever and will be spreading the word.Karen

Review about: Wayfair Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Cheap Junk, AWFUL customer service Wayfair "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair - Feckless customer service representatives Wayfair "I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them. They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address. ENDLESS call after call..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more