Garland, Texas

I had purchased a bed for my son on Wayfair. This was going to be my son’s first room to himself so I wanted it to be special for him.

I had it all planned. I would order his bed on the third so that it could get to the new apartment right when we were moving. But that is not what happened; UPS called telling me that they had received the shipment but sent it back do to the fact that it was a empty box. I was very pleased with UPS for telling me up front what had happened but extremely upset with Wayfair.

I had to call them and ask what happened on their end. When I went to call they were already closed; I would have to wait till tomorrow to get it taken care of. I called them the next day and a rude woman picked up the phone; I could tell because she sounded like she didn’t want to be there. When I told her my problem she said that she didn’t know what happen and that she would have to send out another shipment and that it would take three weeks before it would even be shipped out.

I was angry. I would now have to find a new bed for my son on short notice. I told her to cancel my order and to give me my money back. I got a conformation email that day.

One told me how sorry they were and that they would gladly return my refund. Well That didn’t happen either. iT WAS A MONTH BEFORE I REALIZED.

They told me how sorry they were and that the money would be in my bank deposit in five business days from Monday. I will never do business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments