Los Angeles, California

I ordered a 999.00$ round shower following a flood in my home. It was ordered from Wayfair because it would fit into the space where the previous shower was.

Ordered in on Nov 17,2015. Received an email two days later that it had been shipped. Was due to arrive the week of Thanksgiving which was okay because our insurance company was paying for a hotel until the 26th. Thanksgiving came and went, still no shower in sight.

Numerous calls and run arounds from the customer service people, was told next week so many times. Insurance company stopped paying for the hotel and I had to pay out of pocket for an additional two weeks due to not having a shower. Finally received December 19th. Was promised a refund of some of my money but haven't seen it nor do I really believe I will.

Will never do business with this company again.

The delivery driver wanted to leave the two heavy packages in my front yard, in the rain but we finally convinced him to put them in the garage so that the installer could have them dry when he did the installation. The driver reported that Wayfair always tells people the wrong delivery dates.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments