Update by user Mar 29, 2017

So... Wayfair contacted me and offered to take an additional 15% off an entire order of my choosing...

as long as it didn't include anything by Lexington furniture.

I also received a call from the Vice President of Lexington furniture, which was very nice. :) Feeling much better about the entire experience.

Update by user Mar 26, 2017

Wayfair offered to reduce the other almost 5k in furnishings I had ordered by $500. At least that's something, but still not at all pleased.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2017

I just placed my first order on Wayfair. A Tommy Bahama by Lexington dining set.

Was supposed to include the table and six chairs as a set. Got the confirmation email and the items didn't match. So I called - and was told they screwed up and priced the item wrong, it was actually FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS HIGHER. It was supposed to be only the table for that pricing.

Are you *** kidding me???? They sure as heck didn't offer to make good on their mistake. I got a very polite too bad, so sad, hate it for you. Pissed.

Seriously pissed.

won't EVER use them again. period.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tommy Bahama Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Waited 2 months for patio furniture. After 8 weeks called customer care twice and heard the same "scripted " answers both times.

I mean identical. Yesterday I was contacted by customer relations and was told we'd hear from her later in the day.....didn't. She told us the next day that the delivery company had called us for delivery... didn't!

Their tracking system is no good when the product was either in California or 15 miles from our house.

We never did!!! I will NEVER order anything from this company again.

Apparently the prices are kinda ridiculous....so I'm thinking that ....there is a reason for that.