I placed My very first order on Dec.6th.Went to check the status.

And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for a responce. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

Now I have to purchase it else where. Very upset! Not sure what happened. But I sure hope if I order again.

They will send it to Me fast. I never thought this would happen.

Had I know this, I would of bought it from AMAZON.I never even got an email from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. arruda99 stated that there is a room for improvement of cancelled my order for no reason. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my order was cancelled" of x rocker pro series gaming chair. Wayfair needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned x rocker pro series gaming chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

#1120771

I had the same problem. If you are a brand new customer, they accept your first order but, later-on cancel it, if the shipping address is not the same as the billing address.

arruda99

Today I get an email, saying.We sent you an email, to tell you your order was cancelled.

The reason for it being cancelled. My information didn't match My credit card. That is incorrect. I really don't like the fact that they lie.

I never got an email, and yes, I check My junk. But, I only have two emails for them.

One telling Me about My order and the one I got today.Such a hassle shopping with them.