Wayfair - Order cancelled

130 of 322 Wayfair reviews

I placed My very first order on Dec.6th.Went to check the status.

And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for a responce. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

Now I have to purchase it else where. Very upset! Not sure what happened. But I sure hope if I order again.

They will send it to Me fast. I never thought this would happen.

Had I know this, I would of bought it from AMAZON.I never even got an email from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Cancelled my order for no reason

Reason of review:
My order was cancelled
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
X Rocker Pro Series Gaming Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #747127 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wayfair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 322 Wayfair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 02 #1120771

I had the same problem. If you are a brand new customer, they accept your first order but, later-on cancel it, if the shipping address is not the same as the billing address.

0 0 Reply
arruda99

Dec 08, 2015 #1075677

Today I get an email, saying. We sent you an email, to tell you your order was cancelled. The reason for it being cancelled. My information didn't match My credit card. That is incorrect. I really don't like the fact that they lie. I never got an email, and yes, I check My junk. But, I only have two emails for them. One telling Me about My order and the one I got today. Such a hassle shopping with them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wayfair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wayfair.
Filing a new complaint about
×