North Bergen, New Jersey

I have placed an order for a Vanity with sink and Mirror for my bathroom. After waiting just about 2 weeks to receive the pieces I was quite excited to install them.

The mirror that I ordered came in a 220/240 voltage. Funny them knowing my residence they would send me a European voltage rather then a US voltage which should be 110/120. We only figure that out when it blew out my breaker. I called customer service and explained the issue and the rep Brianna advised she would call the contractor.

Once I started to analyze a bit more the Vanity I noticed a bunch of adhesive glue that was left around the edges of the whole door. Taking a closer look the glue that was all over was used to glue the material they used to cover the wooden doors. The vanity was put together in a rush and one of the most sloppiest jobs I have ever seen. I would expect that from China quality products that you buy on a discount.

I have spend just about $2,000 all in on one vanity set not including a faucet which I was aware of. When I called the second time about the adhesive issue I saw on the cabinet doors the rep recognized me as she was the same one to take the complaint with the electrical issue with the mirror. When I started to express my frustration not only with my experience but with the quality of work she literally hung up and I ended up talking to myself like a crazy. Never again will I purchase anything from them nor recommend anyone.

They are only super nice when they need something from you such as a purchase. However, when the tables are turned they just don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acquaviva Vanity.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments