Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Will I get text messages when my orders are on their way?

I live 5 minutes away from the delivery place so I need to know if I’ll be notified with some minutes in advance when the delivery will be made, so I can get there on time

Larry Taylor
Unfortunately, Wayfair FAQs don't give an answer to your question about delivery. Try to contact Wayfair customer service for assistance. You may reach them via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website
View

What is "Neighbors Program"?

Cited in ratings, free goods for reviews, but no mention in web and website searches or Wayfair responses to direct inquiries.

Larry Taylor
Unfortunately, the company official website does not provide any information regarding “Neighbors Program”. Currently Wayfair offers the following programs (to name a few):
  • Wayfair Professional Program
  • MyWay Program
  • Wayfair Rewards Program
  • Wayfair Giveaway Sweepstakes

However, you may always try to reach out to Wayfair Customer Service by phone at (877) 929-3247 and ask for assistance with your issue.

Please note that Wayfair Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 8AM to midnight, Saturday from 8AM to 8PM, and Sunday from 9AM to 6PM.

Credit card

Why do I keep getting notices that you "couldn't process my credit card application"? I NEVER REQUESTED ONE AND DON'T WANT ONE!

scam. phishing for info.

ignore.

put in spam. delete.

View

Ninji Foodi-Does a cookbook come with it?

by DryPolecat671

I just ordered the 8 qt.Ninja Foodi and was wodering if a cookbook is included?

0 answers
View

I never received a bill from my last orders

Irene Moore

The official Wayfair website states that the detailed information about all purchases can be reviewed in your personal account after being logged in. Unfortunately, they do not mention if bills are also available there. Please contact the Wayfair Customer Support team with your bill request by phone at (877) 929-3247 seven days a week:

• Monday - Friday from 8AM to midnight
  • Saturday from 8AM to 8PM
  • Sunday from 9AM to 6PM EST

shipped order

I would like to track my order. I received an email that it was shipped early.

Irene Moore

According to Wayfair Help Center, you can track your order by clicking “Track Your Package” link on the “My Orders” page. The company also sends notifications throughout the shipping process so you know when to expect your order.

App

I cannot get on website unless I get the app . I have items in my basket.

I do not want to be forced to get an app. Have shopped wayfaire very unhappy.

Irene Moore
According to Wayfair Customer Service, the company offers three secure ordering methods so that you can choose the option that works best for you:
  • Order online. You can place an order on Wayfair.

You can check your order status and make changes every step of the way using My Account.
  • Call Wayfair. The company product specialists are available over the phone 7 days a week: Monday - Friday from 8AM to midnight, Saturday from 8AM to 8PM, and Sunday from 9AM to 6PM EST. You may contact Wayfair using the Contact Us button on the company website.
  • Mail in.

If you would prefer to pay by check or money order, the company accepts them. A quote will need to be obtained.

Desks you sell

Yes I was wondering if the desks that you sell require assembly or partial assembly or are they delivered ready to use it would be nice if it varies depending on which desk you included that information for customers phone number is 412-419-4202 if you like to talk about it face-to-face after 8 AM it's now 710 I can also reached @422-378-7346 Thanx

Irene Moore
Based on the information found on the company website, Wayfair does not ship fully-assembled products. However, they do provide assembly services (for extra cost) that include the delivery, assembly, and removal of packages from your premises.

The assembly services are delivered via Handy, a platform that connects people to Wayfair furniture assembly professionals, among others. Please check out comprehensive information on this issue in the article "Best Answers to Wayfair Questions from Community Members".

Return a gift

A relative bought me a gift and I want to return it to Wayfair and credit their account. How do I do this.

Irene Moore
The Wayfair Return Policy clearly mentions that returns can be made within 30 days of delivery, and returned items must be in the original condition and packaging. Some items, though, are not eligible for a return, such as those with a “Non-Returnable” mark.

Please check out detailed information on how you can return your order to Wayfair.com and get a refund given in the article "Best Answers to Wayfair Questions from Community Members".

Crystal

I ,Crystal

6 to do an credit Application on line but it wouldn’t allow me to use my password.I’d like to order the “wall pictures.” The first one was the ,Delicate Arch Wall on sale at$54.99.Thee second one on sale at $34.99 The Dawn Forest.

Irene Moore

According to Wayfair Help Center, you have three options to place an order: online, by mail , and by phone. If you place your order online, you will be able to check your order status and make changes on every step of the way using My Account.

If you choose to place an order by phone, you should use the Contact Us button on the company website. Please note that the company product specialists are available over the phone 7 days a week: Monday - Friday from 8AM to midnight, Saturday from 8AM to 8PM, and Sunday from 9AM to 6PM EST. If you would prefer to pay by check or money order, the company accepts them.

A quote will need to be obtained.

tapis

Bonjour,je voudrais acheter un tapis et chaque fois le prix change ??? Mettons que je choisi un tapis 5x7 cela indique 98 $ et lorsque que l'on clique sur acheter il y a un montant de 50 $ de plus pourquoi ?? Le prix est pourtant indiquer en canadien et quand on choisi une grandeur c'est bien 98 $canadien alors pourquoi quand on le commande il est beaucoup plus cher .Merci de me rpondre

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Wayfair Customer Care Department at (844) 216-0165 Monday - Friday from 8AM to midnight, Saturday from 8AM to 8PM, and Sunday from 9AM to 6PM EST and ask for assistance.

Questions 11