Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

CAn I get a actual tracking number on my order?

I’ve been trying to track my furniture and the tracking number that was provided is not a actual tracking number and would like to know if I could get one. The website is not updated and still shows the same place as the furniture was shipped from in California.

1 answer
#1998988
According to the Wayfair help section, you should be able to see an estimated delivery date in My Orders at wayfair.com. On the 'Track Your Package' page, you can get real-time updates about the status of your order.
To get more information about your order, please contact the Wayfair customer care team via the support form at wayfair.com/contact_us/service.
Advertisements

Item on sale for less than I paid for it and I haven’t received it yet

by Brian B Pde

It appears that a holohlavy do I g room table I ordered a couple of weeks ago is now for sale for about $50 less than what I paid for it. Since it hasn’t been delivered yet can I get it for the lower price?

View

Does furniture come assembled?

by Lynn C Cdr

I want to order bedroom furniture, but I need it assembled before delivery. I want to know what comes assembled without having to pay extra.

I'm going to purchase the Alcantara Upolstered headboard

by Pamela G Wgn

My question? I read the reviews on the Alcantara.

The consistent problem with this product is the foot boards doesn't match which I imagine makes the bed look off centered. Is there anyway you can make certain in my shipping I will have the correct directions for assembly and to make sure the imperfection thousand of reviewers have complained about is fixed so my headboard and footboard will be aligned correctly?

Also, can you confirm my Wayfair account is still active. And are you still offering the $40.00 credit for the Alcantara?

View

How do I order a dining table. Your website does not allow me to enter my Australian address for delivery.

by Rita B Rvb

Your website is only for America. I ticked the box saying agree to Pissed Consumer.

Please email me website to order from Australia. Thanks Rita

View

Three piece table set received about two weeks ago

by Gail B Svm

Three piece table set received about two weeks ago. Oh I saw it listed for $279 and I want to re-order it so I can get it for less money. Rather than re-ship it to me would it be easier for your company to just refund the money to us?

View

Where is my new credit card

by Mary W Bny

Aopled for card and did not receive still want an account. Please check on it and get back to me.Your web system does not work well

View

Would like to know where my order is

by Jason Q Net

I ordered 2 ebikes back on September 10th, yet I have not been sent a tracking number nor have received them. Order number 2288 Jason Quintana 1420 S Ash street Apt D Denver, Co 80222

where is my product

by Toni E Lwn

I was asked for my credit card details to pay $2 to talk to an expert. I do not want to do this. I just want to know where my bistro setting is which I have paid for

How can I get a refund

by Deitra J

My banking account was charged and I do not use your services, I since checked my profile in the Microsoft account and I don’t even know who that person is, Can someone please contact me as soon as possible concerning this matter. Thank you very much

My order

by ERWIN C Stq

Hello, i order an electric csr for my little son and will be drlivery bext august 24th. I need to know when will be my next payment?

View

I want to order 2 tables and it says 3 weeks.for delivery & I can't wait 3 weeks..

by Sandra M Izd

We are having a big party August 7th. Can we rush the order? POLLYWOOD TRADITIONAL DINING TABLE " 1099.99 .

How can I get a refund

by Amy B Chs

I missed up and accident placed it

View

How do I return the items

by Duna L

Hi I ordered a dining set online which was delivered on 11/06/2021. But when I received I found it too small and was completely different to the picture so I wanted to return the item.

I tried to do it online but when I opened my email it says incorrect password.

I am sure its the right password. Please could you help?

If my order confirmed

by Martina K Qwo

I have ordered a bed from your website late night last night , I used the app clear pay as my payment I have received the order confirmation on clear pay but still haven’t received an email from wayfair to confirm my order is actually complete so I’m not sure if the order has come through and I will receive the bed or if I still need to do something . Thank you

View

When will I get a statement from Wayfair for my order

by Dawn C Yap

Double delivery

by Sharon B Yte

1st delivery was lost. 2nd delivery was fine. Now I just received first delivery...do I just send it back?

View

Shipping refund on return of defective items.

by Tresa H

Trying to return a patio cushion that has a stain on it right out of the box and dont feel I should have to pay the shipping to return. How can I get shipping waived?

View

I have an item to return and I’d like to know what I’m entitled to

by David G Tqf

I have an item to return and I’d like to know what I’m entitled to. Order number 358-649-**** PO number CS33637**** You can reach me at Hamptonsservices@***.com Thank you

My order

How long more I have to wait for my order?

Questions 69