We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!!It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!?
Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all over?! We're calling our credit card to get our $ back and Wayfair also.
This is pathetic and sad, Wayfair should be ashamed.
FULL RIPOFF.Photos of the damage attached
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Baby Change Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."