Silver Creek, Georgia

I bought 5 icf myto canatavalier chAirs and office chair.I received office chair next day.

Related: Wayfair - They do not stock items on the website

But the other chairs only got estimated ship date and approximate delivery March 11 2015. Wayfair price chairs 15.00! They cancelled my order after customer service said my order wouldn't be cancelled! I ask why was chairs priced at 15.00 in black but other chairs was 555.00!

The website for chair jumped to notify me on them stayed that way for 2 days then I got email stating they are canceling my order due to error in pricing!

They had already charged my card and money hasn't been placed back in my account!I'm very irate

Review about: Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wayfair Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Review about Wayfair Chair from Killeen, Texas Wayfair "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..." Read more Wayfair -  Weird color policy.. Got a pop up ad for a patio umbrella, then--- Wayfair "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..." Read more Wayfair Rug Review Wayfair "Ive ordered many items from wayfair online. Never a problem. Sheets, beds, furniture, stools, many beautiful rugs. All came quickly and were as described online. I will always order from..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more