Silver Creek, Georgia

I bought 5 icf myto canatavalier chAirs and office chair.I received office chair next day.

But the other chairs only got estimated ship date and approximate delivery March 11 2015. Wayfair price chairs 15.00! They cancelled my order after customer service said my order wouldn't be cancelled! I ask why was chairs priced at 15.00 in black but other chairs was 555.00!

The website for chair jumped to notify me on them stayed that way for 2 days then I got email stating they are canceling my order due to error in pricing!

They had already charged my card and money hasn't been placed back in my account!I'm very irate

Review about: Wayfair Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Wayfair - Miss leading  merchandise Wayfair "Bought 2 bean bag chairs, but it was full of big peices of foam . Bought them for two kids with sensory issues. They send me 2 cheap chair full..." Read more Wayfair Cedar Summit Swing Review Wayfair "They suck so badly I ordered a swing set on November for my daughter's fourth birthday they told me it was going to get here two days after my daughter's..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more