The quality of my rug was poor. Was falling apart within two days
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Safavieh Chevron Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
review #713016 by anonymous
Had an experience with Wayfair? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "i called this company wayfare.com to place a order for bed and mattress. I spoke to their representative and he send me the final product information with price and picture..."
- "I knew that once Mondolez bought Nabisco the product would suffer. Oreos have practically no filling anymore. Wont be buying any more products. Good thing since I..."
- "I ordered a rose plant for a dear friend who lost his mother. The ad showed a rose bush in a beautiful bright basket with a big bow. Not..."
- "This is what hart to heart ambulance want the employees to drive in and transport the patients in .. No turn signal on ambulance and a molded ambulance ..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."