Killeen, Texas
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla.It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box and put it together and it looks grey!

I called the rep. To see if i could return the chair the rep. Said it was gonna be 63.oo for a return, thats more then half of what we paid for it. I will never order from this company again!

Be carefull before u order enything through this company...they will not help u and u cant exchange an item for another one as well.

Does this chair look white?!So all in all do not order from this comapny or if you are going to make sure you really really are happy with the item.

Review about: Wayfair Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Considering that horrendous choice in wall color and the cheap rug, one can't help wonder..... does it matter?

The answer is NO...so have a seat.

Wayfair - Order cancelled Wayfair "I placed My very first order on Dec.6th. Went to check the status. And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for..." Read more Wayfair Table Notice The Missing Chair Review Wayfair "****BUYERS BEWARE**** I want to share my experience with wayfair - their slogan being "its just better when the big stuff ships free." WHAT A LIE! We ordered a table..." Read more Wayfair -  Weird color policy.. Got a pop up ad for a patio umbrella, then--- Wayfair "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..." Read more Wayfair Advertisement Review from Naperville, Illinois Wayfair "They posted on Walmart.com that this hot tube was 400.00...Canceled my order and use...We have to right to cancel because we made a mistake..Not good customer service at all..If you..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more