filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wayfair - Very helpful the issue was immediately fixed with excellent customer service

My email address was wrong on my order confirmation
5.0
Reply to reviews
I bought 2 expensive items. They were supposed to be beautiful and classy. The reality is that these mirrors don't look like the pics on the website. Trying to return these mirrors is soooo expensive, even though they didn't look like the pictures on the website. The...

Wayfair - Shipment delayed

The shipment was delayed 6 times alreadg

Wayfair - Wonderful customer service

when I called the wayfair customer service number the young lady was very gracious and helpful. I will be a long time customer.

Wayfair - Misleading ads

Bought a mattress from Wayfair becuase the ad said free 100 days trail and free return. When I was trying to return the mattress, they claim the free return means no restocking fee, and I have to pay $224 to ship back my mattress. Such a liar, will never buy anything form this dis-honest business. They just tried to trick you and make you keep the product because the expensive shipping.
I didn't like
  • Misleading ad
  • Dishonesty

Wayfair - Want to get my last purchase assembled

Customer Service was very helpful. She was very pleasant and professional.

Canceled Wayfair Credit Card

Really Wayfair or Comenity? I have good credit and applied for your credit card, and then in November of 2018 you cancel my card without notification. WHY? I don't recall seeing anything that says I have to make so many purchases with this card or it will be closed. Thanks for making it appear that I did something wrong on my credit report, since you don't put the real reason on the credit report. It simply says "closed by credit grantor". Signed, ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

Wayfair is big corrupted company

I bought Wayfair credit car for the shopping online. It took me almost a year to prof I have a wayfair credit card, Then I did buy some items and they sent me bill me to make them payment. I made the payment on time by my phone. But their bank Comenity personal start to call me weekend non stop every half hours start 6 am to midnight. This is sick. They dont have any dignity and any respect. Please do not buy any products from them. Bullshit Bullshit

Wayfair - Upset damaged part

One of the wheels would not screw on at all.
3.5

Wayfair - Expired coupons/any promos

I have been redecorating have bought a lOT from Wayfair. However, when I asked on my last order if there was a promo she said my coupons expired and there was nothing she could do I guess I will start looking on other sites as well.
4.6