2.5
Style and Design

I just finished having a black/white checkered floor put I'm my kitchen so on 6/4/2015 I went to Wayfair and types in black 5 piece dinette set. The prices were great. There were so many I liked, but everyone I put in the cart reflected the original price. I put in 6 yesterday. Contacted Wayfair in various ways, explained how dinettes that were 500+, were 1500 in the cart. No one cared. The thing is when I saw them yesterday there was dinettes available, mostly 10+, today most are sold out, so I am guessing some people got the deal, just not me.

Unfortunately when I googled my search it appears Wayfair and their subsidiaries have the market on dinettes or supply other companies with them.

so today I started again within 10 minutes I found 2 more I liked on sale, here is a typical example.

http://www.wayfair.com/Woodbridge-Home-Designs-Tempe-5-Piece-Counter-Height-Dining-Set-2601-36-HE7719.html In the description it's 145.00, in the cart $493.00

Here's another: Description $127, in cart $351

As I mentioned earlier yesterday I had six that changed in the basket. I Facebook messengered an example yesterday the response was comical. Basically thanking me for pointing out an error and they apologized, saying they rarely make these mistakes!! REALLY??

I think less mistakes would be made if they were held accountable for price changing and I feel I should be allowed to buy one of the dinettes they apparently have a monopoly on. I can't bring myself to pay 50 t0 75% more than it is listed for in description. This is the one I really wanted.

It is $553 in description, $1507 in cart. This sucks. everyone knows furniture has 80% mark up anyway, so no matter what I pay, Wayfair makes money

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. The most disappointing about impacterra furniture set from Wayfair was pricing, disinterested and apathetic Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Comments