2.5
Style and Design

I just finished having a black/white checkered floor put I'm my kitchen so on 6/4/2015 I went to Wayfair and types in black 5 piece dinette set. The prices were great. There were so many I liked, but everyone I put in the cart reflected the original price. I put in 6 yesterday. Contacted Wayfair in various ways, explained how dinettes that were 500+, were 1500 in the cart. No one cared. The thing is when I saw them yesterday there was dinettes available, mostly 10+, today most are sold out, so I am guessing some people got the deal, just not me.

Unfortunately when I googled my search it appears Wayfair and their subsidiaries have the market on dinettes or supply other companies with them.

so today I started again within 10 minutes I found 2 more I liked on sale, here is a typical example.

http://www.wayfair.com/Woodbridge-Home-Designs-Tempe-5-Piece-Counter-Height-Dining-Set-2601-36-HE7719.html In the description it's 145.00, in the cart $493.00

Here's another: Description $127, in cart $351

As I mentioned earlier yesterday I had six that changed in the basket. I Facebook messengered an example yesterday the response was comical. Basically thanking me for pointing out an error and they apologized, saying they rarely make these mistakes!! REALLY??

I think less mistakes would be made if they were held accountable for price changing and I feel I should be allowed to buy one of the dinettes they apparently have a monopoly on. I can't bring myself to pay 50 t0 75% more than it is listed for in description. This is the one I really wanted.

It is $553 in description, $1507 in cart. This sucks. everyone knows furniture has 80% mark up anyway, so no matter what I pay, Wayfair makes money

Product or Service Mentioned: Impacterra Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Pricing, Disinterested, Apathetic, Unhelpful customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2016.

Comments