I paid $79 extra for an expedited order, and now it shows it will not be here for another week after that! I wa t to know why on earth then would offer such a thing, accept payment for an expedited service, yet not follow through!

It is expedited on purpose, so I would be here when it arrives, and not away, out of town. Now what am I supposed to Do?

Why did th company not contact me, since they have all my contact info, and let me know there was a problem, AND offer up a refund for the expedited shipping costs? That is blatantly stealing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of replacement shipping time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of expedited delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $79. Wayfair needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedited delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Comments