White Plains, New York

i called this company wayfare.com to place a order for bed and mattress.I spoke to their representative and he send me the final product information with price and picture .

we confirm with that same product . i even double check with him on order and he said i am getting exactly what i see in the picture . he took my credit card information and charged my credit card i received final invoice after he charge my credit card and the the order was different then what i just placed . i called imminently in less then 5 min and spoke to their Representative and and explained the situation .

they said they are out of stock with the product i place an order. i asked them to cancel my order. they told me with in 24 hours i will get my money back . it's been almost 2 week i am keep calling them to get my money back but every time i called they say we will report it to our finance department .

I still din't get my credit back on my card . these guys are not honest with their word .

I will inform our community & all my relative not to get any thing from this guys .

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wayfair Reneges Wayfair "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..." Read more Wayfair - Feckless customer service representatives Wayfair "I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them. They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address. ENDLESS call after call..." Read more Wayfair rips people off Wayfair "I ordered a couch, I realized 2 hours later that I no longer need this couch. I cancelled the couch order within 2 hours. Wayfair messaged me saying they cannot..." Read more Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more