i called this company wayfare.com to place a order for bed and mattress.I spoke to their representative and he send me the final product information with price and picture .

we confirm with that same product . i even double check with him on order and he said i am getting exactly what i see in the picture . he took my credit card information and charged my credit card i received final invoice after he charge my credit card and the the order was different then what i just placed . i called imminently in less then 5 min and spoke to their Representative and and explained the situation .

they said they are out of stock with the product i place an order. i asked them to cancel my order. they told me with in 24 hours i will get my money back . it's been almost 2 week i am keep calling them to get my money back but every time i called they say we will report it to our finance department .

I still din't get my credit back on my card . these guys are not honest with their word .

I will inform our community & all my relative not to get any thing from this guys .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wayfair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wayfair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair alpine furniture bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments