1.4
Style and Design

Had an awful experience with Wayfair so far. Wrong delivery date, very poor customer service, and lastly, seriously poor quality of product. The old saying, you get what you pay for. However, although the problem has not been resolved, I feel compelled too give kudos to a wayfair customer service rep., Whitney. So well spoken, friendly, and like I said problem not even solved, DUE to no fault of her own. After waiting for management approval for ten minutes, Whitney explained the situation (needed management approval and unable to reach one); she then sent me her contact information too follow up with her direct, the next business day if I don't hear back. Why this impresses me bc this is my second call after waiting for the last wayfair rep. to call me back. And that was three weeks ago.

I have had both bad a good customer service with this company. However, Whitney was so great, friendly, informed, well spoken, that I will surly be spending more money here given this company a second chance at my business all thanks to outstanding customer service by, Whitney.

J

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments