San Francisco, California
1.7
Style and Design

I PLACED AND ORDER WITH REPRESENTATIVE TO ENSURE DELIVERY AND ITEMS THAT I CHOOSE WAS AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AT THE TIME I WANTED TO BECAUSE I NEEDED A BED. ORDER WAS SET UP AND PLACE BUT TO MY SURPRISE ITEMS WERE DELIVER ONE ITEM AT A TIME, BOX SPRING BEFORE MATTRESS AND NOT ON THE DATE WHICH WAS SET TO BE DELIVERED.I ALSO PAID FOR SET UP AND AFTER DELIVERY WAS TOLD THE BOX SPRING IS NOT PART OF THE SET UP.

THE IS NOTHING STATING THAT ON THE WEB SITE, ALSO ITEMS THAT WERE PAID FOR CAME SET UP IN THE TRUCK SO THE WERE DAMAGED AND HAD TO BE RETURNED. AND WILL NOT BE SHIPPED FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS. AFTER ASKING THAT ALL THE ITEMS BE HELD AND DELIVER TOGETHER SINCE YOU DON"T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO WAIT ALL DAY FOR DELIVER, WITHOUT A TIME BLOCK THE CANT PROMISE ANYTHING. SO YOU PAY FOR RESHIPPING OR YOU STUCK WITH A MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING WAITING FOR THE REST OF YOUR BED TO BE DELIVER AFTER 4 WEEKS.

JUST UNBELIEVABLE.

I HAD OTHER PEOPLE WHO WARNED ME BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO LISTEN.LISTEN DON"T DO IT. NICE REASONABLE NOT WORTH IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Shipping Service.

Reason of review: DAMAGE ON DELIVERY WAITING WEEKS FOR ORDER AGAIN.

Wayfair Pros: Dissatisfied, Nightmare.

Comments