Port Moody, British Columbia

We did order a dining table from Wayfair. We got it about 3 weeks after that. The main part (stands) was damaged. We contacted them. They said they will send the replacement with a 2-3 days delivery as we needed that. It came in about 3 weeks after that again! Tones of calling and no useful response at all. Afterward, the agent was telling us he has no power to control their warehouse! The part was damaged at the same location! We called them again. They said they will send another one and promised to send it in 2 days. We did wait 3 weeks again to get that! Same story of callings and no results at all.

The third part came in and was damaged almost in the same place! We called them and they just simply said you can return it.

They also forgot to send the required screw bolts for table fabrication as mentioned in the package! We did let them know. They said they will send it. But we never received the missing!

Seems that they played with us for 2 months and they did not even had a good part to send.

I also had another experience of buying an office chair from them. I ordered this one and in one day I called them back to change the delivery address to my office instead of my home. They said they can't change it as they send the request to their warehouse! While their website said it was not delivered and the delivery was scheduled for 2 weeks later. They said I have to call back when it is shipped, So they can change the address. Long Story short: I did email, called and talked to dozens of people. They always promised they change the address. But it never happened! I had the hassle to go over to the shipment company to pick that up finally myself!

Obviously, no one is caring about customers. They just have a website and take the order for things that they are in China or India. They have no control over the quality and just charge you a lot for placing the orders.

I will never buy anything else from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chintaly Imports Table.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments