Arlington, Virginia

Placed an order on June 1st. Their website showed it as available and in stock to be shipped a few days later.

Yesterday I received notification that one item would ship on 10/28 yes October and the other item showed as an N/A for ship date. I emailed customer service as the notification conveniently came after their call centers would be closed. And followed up with a phone call today. Still no response to my email almost 24 hours later even though their auto-generated reply states within 8 hours.

Rep I spoke too needed to check with warehouse and then follow up with me. To her credit she did return the call with the info that those dates were accurate. I requested her to check other color options as the item comes in several colors and their website showed that currently all but one color was available (it showed my original color as available in 4 weeks--somehow October is only 4 weeks away from June so obviously anyone else ordering in Navy today would think they would have it by July but that's a lie!!) Wasn't I surprised when she call back and stated that they did not have any of the colors. I prompted her to check out their website which was obviously just a ploy to take people's money since they certainly couldn't deliver as in stock since we just checked the warehouse and the shelf was bare.

But yet their website would allow both the representative and myself order in another color.

STAY AWAY!!!!!! unless of course you don't need what you are buying for 4+ months.

Comments