I bought the King size 5 peice reversable quilt set Upc # 35732 i80906. The quilt said machine washable anddryer safe.

Ive hadit maybe40day andi washed it today. Tje quilt is reversable,tan oneside green theother. I order these colors bcz we painted the bedtoom tjese colors. I have ordered from Wayfair seberal times°°°° even a bed and very very pleased with especially thins product.

I have ordered curtains, all to match the colorsof insidemy home Long story sbort i havs spe t a lot ofmoney with Wayfair and bery upset with the condition ofmy quilt. Tjere aresmall little green lint balls all over the tan side. Now i can not useeither side. I am a good customer.

I DON'T want a refund, i wantanother quilt.

Size King. I eant to know how this will be tesolved thorough cs when i bought specific colors to match my mbedroom

Product or Service Mentioned: Quilt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I have also tried calling someone at wayfair and no one with answer the phone. It takes a minute for Wayfair to take my money but doesn't not give customers the time they need to file a complaint. To get someone to see this I have to write at review at pissedcustomer